When looking for a garage heater for a commercial garage, a 240v garage heater is the perfect option. With a low power draw and exceptional power, you can heat even the largest of garages without any struggle. The colder months make working in a garage uncomfortable and you might dread getting up for work in the morning. Take care of the problem with a 240v garage heater which will keep you cozy in the winter and protect you against temperature drops throughout the year.
Surf’n’Buy have found three of the best 240v garage heaters with high power, excellent adaptability and many safety features to keep your garage secure when in use. We are certain these heaters will offer you everything you need to keep your garage warm in the winter so you can keep working in a comfortable and efficient environment. If you are wondering whether a 240v garage heater is the one for you, we have all of the information you need to decide whether this is the option for you. Keep reading to understand which heater is the right option for you and why these heaters are perfect for your commercial garage.
Top 240v Garage Heaters
1. Cadet 67507 Fan Heater 2000 W
The Cadet 67507 Fan Heater 2000 W featured a fast heating coil element which heats an area up to 200 square feet in minutes. Possible to mount on either a ceiling or a wall, installation is quick and easy. The efficient fan spreads warmth across the room and runs quietly to make sure your garage is a place of effective work. With a complete unit which includes a wall fan, heater, grill and thermostat, this heater is quick and easy to hard wire to get the most out of your heater.
With an automatic shut off function, this heater will turn off when the temperature exceeds the safe limit to make sure your garage is safe all night through. The compact design mounts discreetly onto the wall and weighs only 7 pounds to make installation much easier. This also makes moving the heater around the room quick and easy.
The built in adjustable thermostat makes changing the temperature easy so that you can change the temperature depending on your needs. With a fan forced heater, the Cadet 67507 Fan Heater 2000 W will move hot air around the room for an even and consistent temperature. The high gloss enamel paint fits the décor of any room for a sleek and elegant look.
- The fast heating coil element and forced fan heater gets to work fast and warms a room quickly and evenly so you can get to work as soon as possible.
- Installation is quick and easy with the lightweight design and possibility to install on either a wall or the ceiling.
- The complete unit offers everything you need for an effective and efficient garage heater.
- The automatic shut off function turns off the heater when the temperature exceeds safe limits to keep your garage safe and to prevent overheating.
- The Cadet 67507 Fan Heater 2000 W features a built in thermostat so that you can change the temperature as you need it to make sure you get the level of heat that you need.
- The sleek high gloss enamel paint fits into the style of any room and is subtle enough so as not to take up too much room.
- The temperature control is placed at an angle which looks a little odd and makes it difficult to use depending on where the heater is installed.
- There is no way to check the temperature so you may want to consider an additional thermostat so that you can track the temperature of the room.
- There is no off position on the thermostat so it needs to be turned off at the mains to shut it off completely.
When looking for a high quality, high value 240v heater, the Cadet 67507 Fan Heater 2000 W is an excellent choice. Providing you with everything you need to keep your garage warm in the winter, this garage heater is subtle and lightweight to make installation quick and easy. The fast heating element and forced air fan heat a room within minutes so there is no need to wait.
2. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988
Capable of heating up to 600 square feet, the Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 is perfect for almost any sized garage to make sure you stay warm in the winter and your vehicle is protected from the elements. With a temperature range of 45 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit and an in built thermostat control, you can customize the heat to the temperature of the room to make sure the level of heat is perfect for the weather.
The Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 also offers an automatic cut off function to prevent overheating and protect the heater from any damage. At only 12 pounds, mounting this heater is quick and easy, but is only suitable for wall mounting and cannot be mounted on the ceiling.
- With a 600 square foot heating capability, the Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 is the perfect option for a larger garage.
- The wide temperature range gets even the coldest of rooms to a comfortable warmth, perfect for the coldest of winters.
- The in built thermostat allows you to customize the heat of the room to adapt the heater to the needs of the room.
- Designed with an automatic shut off function, you can rest easy knowing this garage heater won’t overheat and protects your garage from any fire risk.
- This heater weighs only 12 pounds to make wall mounting as easy as possible.
- The Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 cannot be mounted to a ceiling, so may take up too much room in a crowded garage.
- This heater has a tendency to vibrate when the fan is in use and this can be irritating for some users, especially if you need quiet to concentrate.
- The body of the heater is also not very attractive which may be an issue if you want a subtle heater to fit into the background of the garage.
- The fan can become loose and this can be a hazard as it may overheat, make sure to tighten any nuts and bolts to prevent this becoming an issue.
- This heater can only be used with a 240v mains outlet so is not suitable for home use, but it is perfect for commercial garages.
- The plug is very specific and may need an adapter to ensure you can use it in most outlets and this will be an additional cost.
- The controls are not particularly user friendly and this can make it difficult to change the temperature easily.
The Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 is a high quality heater that is powerful enough to heat a 600 square foot room and is entirely adaptable to any temperature with a 45-95 degree range to ensure this heater is perfect for any climate. Perfect for commercial garages, this heater is powerful and efficient, heating quickly to ensure your garage is a comfortable temperature to work comfortably. The automatic shut off function prevents overheating and keeps your garage safe and secure so that you can use it without worrying about any danger.
3. Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Garage Heater
The Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Garage Heater reaches up to 7,500 watts to heat large garages, perfect for commercial and industrial spaces. With two heat levels, you can adjust the heat to adapt the temperature to your needs. The thermostat control is easy to use so you can change the heat as and when you need to.
The fan forced heater ensures adequate temperature dispersion to ensure even and consistent temperatures across the room, with no cold or hot spots. The high output reaches the warmer temperatures so that your garage is warm in even the coldest of winters. The adjustable louvers allow you to change the direction of the heated air as you need to so you can get any area warm as you need to.
The heavy gauge steel body is durable and reliable, and only weighs 27 pounds to give you a highly reliable garage heater without being too heavy to move or install. The power and caution indicator lights and fully enclosed motor guarantee safety of the garage and for the user so you can monitor the heater as you need to.
- The high wattage reaches the perfect temperatures for even the largest of commercial spaces to ensure comfortable ambiance.
- Two heating controls allow you to change the temperature as you need to so that you can change the temperature as you need to.
- The built in thermostat control makes it easy to change the temperature as you need to so that the room is not too cold and not too warm.
- The forced air fan disperses the hot air evenly to maintain a consistent temperature to reduce cold spots in the garage.
- The high output capability maintains a steady and comfortable temperature to keep the garage warm and cozy.
- The adjustable louvers allow for direct output where you need it to warm the garage quickly and effectively.
- The lightweight design is easy to install and move as you need to.
- The heavy gauge metal body is durable for busy garages so it can withstand knocks and bumps.
- The safety features allow you to monitor the power and whether there is any issue with the heater so you and your work mates are safe and secure when using the Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Garage Heater.
- The metal of the heater can rust and this can cause damage to the heater.
- This heater cannot be mounted on the ceiling and must be mounted on a wall, this can take up too much room in crowded garages.
- The fan is not as powerful as some options which can reduce the spread of heat from the fan.
- The temperature reading is not as accurate as other models so an additional thermometer may be a good idea.
If you want a powerful heater capable of heating any sized space, the Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Garage Heater is an excellent option. The heavy duty body is ideal for busy commercial garages and provides a high level of heat to keep the garage warm and cozy in the colder months.
When to Consider 240v Garage Heater
If you are looking for a garage heater, you may be wondering whether a 240v option is the right one. These heaters are best for commercial garages because they are powerful enough to heat large garages but they do require specialized outlets. This makes them unsuitable for home use as they cannot be powered by traditional plug outlets. For a high quality, high power heater, choose the Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Garage Heater.
That’s all we have for 240v garage heaters. These heaters are ideal for industrial spaces because they are durable and hard wearing whilst being capable of heating larger spaces.
If you are looking for a high quality, high value heater, the Cadet 67507 Fan Heater 2000 W is perfect for most spaces. However, if you are looking for a heater which is heavy duty and powerful enough for even larger spaces, the Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 is an ideal heater which can heat up to 600 square feet. If you are on the market for the highest powered heater, the Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Garage Heater is the one for you. With up to 7,500 watts of power and capable of being mounted on a ceiling, this efficient garage heater will stay out of the way whilst you work without sacrificing any of the heating that you need.
The winter is a tough time to be working in a garage, but with a 240v garage heater, this winter won’t get the better of you. Keep your commercial garage warm and comfortable with one of these heaters so you can keep working all year round.