The Makita Mac2400 is a powerful 2 HP air compressor which features a cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston which is designed to lower recovery time and increase efficiency. The low amp draw reduce the risk of tripped breakers while the 4.2 gallon twin stacked tank sustains a high maximum operating pressure of 130 PSI. The coupling nozzles supports two users at once so you can work with another person to get the job done faster.
The oil lubricated pump reduces wear and tear by ensuring the pump runs at a cooler temperature and the thermal overload feature adds and extra layer of protection to ensure this air compressor is built to last. A lever handle ball valve tank is simple to use and makes maintenance much faster. Crafted from durable cast iron, the cylinders are incredibly durable to make sure this air compressor keeps working hard. These cylinders are also removeable for easy maintenance. The roll cage construction provides all round protection for the user as well as keeping the internal mechanisms safe from bumps, knocks and falling debris. The oil sight glass allows you to see clearly when the oil needs replacing or maintenance to make this one of the easiest to maintain.
Running at a low, 1730 RPM, the Makita Mac2400 produces less vibration to increase energy efficiency and reduce noise, running at only 79 decibels.
- The cast iron pump and big bore cylinder is specifically designed to decrease the recovery time so you can keep working quickly and efficiently.
- The 4.2 gallon twin stacked tank provides plenty of air for long term use.
- A maximum operating pressure of 130 PSI is capable of powering even the most demanding pneumatic tools.
- The low amp draw reduces the risk of tripped breakers and blown fuses at start up to provide heightened reliability.
- The Makita Mac2400 supports two users so that you can work with a buddy to get the job done.
- The oil lubricated pump reduces damage from everyday use and keeps the Makita Mac2400 running at a sustainable and safe temperature.
- The thermal overload feature adds a level of security to ensure this is one of the safest air compressors on the market.
- The cleverly designed roll cage body protects the air compressor from busy workplace environments, keeping the user safe and the mechanisms working no matter what.
- The lever handle ball valve tank makes draining moisture quick and easy without the need to wrestle with a standard petcock stopper.
- The removeable cylinders and oil sight glass make maintenance of this air compressor simple and fast.
- The low RPM increases efficiency by reducing vibration and noise to make your work environment easy to concentrate in.
- At only 20 pounds, this air compressor is not too difficult to move around and transport as needed.
- The Makita Mac2400 is quite heavy at 20 pounds making it a little less portable than other options available.
- The metal of the air filter cover is thin enough to allow you to bend it easily, this decreases the durability of the air compressor and leaves it vulnerable to bumps and falling debris.
- The controls are not all in the same place which can make changing the settings a little tricky.
- You also cannot see all of the gauges in one place which makes monitoring your airflow inconvenient.
If you are looking for a high quality, highly durable air compressor for all of your home construction needs, look no further than the Makita Mac2400. This air compressor is incredibly powerful for its small size and is built for durability to make sure it can cope with the busiest of construction environments.
The low amp draw and RPM levels ensure reliability at start up and reduce the level of noise and energy loss from vibrations and sound. With innovative maintenance features, you can see exactly how much oil is left, remove the cylinders for easy cleaning, and release moisture simply by turning a lever. The oil lubrication keeps wear and tear to a minimum whilst also making sure the user is safe from overheating. This makes the Makita Mac2400 one of the easiest, safest and most efficient air compressors on the market in 2020.