The most delicious snacks usually are made from children’s` much-loved snacks with a twist, like the monster pumpkin pie pudding. Everyone will love this snack during Halloween. Monster Pumpkin pie is usually a tasty Halloween treat, which many people are looking forward to. You will have a lot of fun with this monster recipe as you prepare the pudding in your kitchen. Anyway, who can pass the opportunity to make a gorgeous monster in pudding form?
Whether you are an adult or even a child, Halloween is a remarkable holiday since it is the commencement of the holiday season. For the people who love pumpkins out there, the recipe below is what you will need this Halloween since it is around the corner.
First, we need to make the chocolate frosting, which will be part of the ingredients of the monster pumpkin pudding pie. It is a short and straightforward recipe as well, and it is easy for anyone to follow. Check it out:
Chocolate Frosting Recipe
Duration to prepare: 15 Min
- 2 cups of confectioners` sugar
- 5 tbsp of evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp of cocoa powder, unsweetened
How to Prepare:
- Using a medium bowl, mix the unsweetened cocoa powder, and the confectioners` sugar and place it aside.
- In a different bigger bowl, soften the butter until it is smooth, then slowly beat in the mixture in step one alternately with the evaporated milk. Blend it until it is light and soft. If desired, adjust its consistency with the additional sugar or even milk.
Monster Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe
Duration for preparation: 10 Min
Duration for cooking: 30 Min
Total time: 40 Min
Serves: 8 people
- Chocolate frosting
- Two ginger snap cookie cups
- 340g of evaporated milk
- 430g of canned pumpkin puree
- 140g of vanilla pudding mix, instant
- 16 to 20 marshmallows
- One tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
How to Cook
- Mix the pumpkin puree, pudding mix, evaporated milk, and the pumpkin pie spice in a bowl or even blender for approximately 2 minutes.
- Crush or blend the cookies till they are evenly crumbled.
- Upon setting the pudding, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons in every bowl to fill the bottom third. This amount may be different depending on the size of the container.
- Fill the second third of the bowl using the cookie crumbles.
- Put in enough pudding to fill the container completely.
- Pipe the chocolate frosting on the marshmallows and then put the marshmallows on the pudding.
These monster treats would go perfectly with cupcakes.
- A cup of heavy cream
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
When you love the festive and fun times, decorating for Halloween can be a real treat. And even though many people are used to the basic routines of showing particular items, there are reasons why many people prefer pumpkin treats during the Halloween season. Similar to any other decorations for specific holidays, pumpkins and pumpkin treats have become a symbol via an apogee of historical events.
Halloween is a day for games, parties, and good food. Moreover, no spread would be whole without some noteworthy dessert recipes. From cupcakes designed to look like bats to ghosts-like lollipops, this recipe is among the most delicious Halloween desserts for you to attempt this Halloween. This dessert is delicious with some gingersnaps on top or real whipped cream if you have some.
Tips on Making the Best Monster Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Pudding is very adaptable, therefore change out the portion of chocolate to the flavor you prevent, for instance, fruit flavors, peanut butter, butterscotch, as well as salted caramel. Remember, you have to change the amount slightly to avoid the inconsistency of flavors.
- For storage, put the plastic wrap directly on top of the container to prevent a skin from forming, in case you do not like it, but if you do like it, cover the edges of the container then refrigerate.
- To make creamier pudding, use evaporated milk other than the regular milk. If you are on a diet, you can add some extra fat-free evaporated milk either.
- Don’t be afraid to try out different ways, so long as you have the basic pudding knowledge as well as the basic flavor commands, then you will not have any issue with the ingredients.