The Senco pc1010 is a powerful 1 gallon air compressor which is ideal for home use as well as professional construction work. The lightweight design weighs only 20 pounds and is built with a comfortable carry handle so you can get the compressor from A to B and around the site as needed.
The 1 HP peak and ½ HP running power provides you with up to 125 PSI so that you can power a range of different tools. With a delivery of between 20 to 44 drives per minute, you can power a nail gun or upholstery tool with ease. With a recovery time of around 2 minutes, you won’t be waiting around to get back up and running, increasing your work efficiency.
The Senco pc1010 is designed with rubber feet to keep it in place, reducing vibration and noise and allowing the user to concentrate during use. The oil free pump reduces wear and tear and minimizes the need for maintenance and upkeep. The thermal protection keeps the user safe when the motor heats up to ensure security in the work space. The small and compact design makes this air compressor easy to store when not in use as it doesn’t take up too much space.
- With one gallon of air, this air compressor offers a long running time which is ideal for both personal and professional use.
- At only 20 pounds and built with a comfortable handle, moving this compressor around as you need it is quick and easy.
- The powerful 1 HP engine provides 125 PSI so that you can power any tool you need.
- The wide drive delivery range allows you to customize the power you need for your tool.
- Designed for efficiency, this air compressor reduces energy loss through vibration and noise.
- The quiet running volume allows you to concentrate during use and minimizes hearing damage.
- With an oil free design, there is little need for regular maintenance and upkeep, saving you time and money.
- Thermal protection keeps the hotter elements away from the user to increase safety.
- Running at only 68 decibels, this is one of the quietest air compressors available.
- Small and compact, this air compressor will easily tuck away when not in use.
- The tank only takes around 2 minutes to fill from empty, which is a very quick recovery time.
- This compressor won’t provide more than around 50 pounds of pressure, which makes it unsuitable for larger tires and more demanding power tools.
- The low gallon capacity makes this air compressor unsuitable for long term use, especially when using it with high powered tools.
- Due to the low pressure and power of this air compressor, it is not as well suited to heavy duty professional use and is more suited to use in the home for a hobby or occasional DIY jobs.
- Some consumers have said that the Senco pc1010 has a habit of leaking air which can reduce the pressure in the tanks and decrease the amount of power provided.
The Senco pc1010 offers a great deal of power for a smaller tank and motor. Although only a 2 HP motor, this air compressor is capable of providing up to 125 PSI so that you can power any tool. Although the low capacity may run out of air faster than other models, it only takes around 2 minutes to fill back up again so that you can keep working with minimal delays.
Built to be lightweight and easily portable, the 20 pound body is fitted with a comfortable carrying handle so that you can take it with you, and is also small and compact enough to be able to store away when not in use. Thermal protections keep the heat away from the user while the oil free motor design reduces wear and tear so there is little need for extensive maintenance and upkeep. The quiet running motor increases efficiency and reduces noise so that you can use this air compressor in any space without noise complaints or damage to hearing. If you are looking for a high quality, high value 1 gallon air compressor, the Senco pc1010 is an excellent option with a great deal of versatility.