- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic pia
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling recreates natural instrument sound in stereo
- 64-note polyphony allows the player to perform moderately dense piano passages
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing
- The USB to HOST port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music cr
The Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano is a great option in the digital piano market that offers you a huge number of options and features, as well as a high level of polyphony, weighted keys, and advanced wave sampled sound in order to provide you with a superior realism in comparison to other options on this list. It also offers a number of connectivity options so that you can transport your music, as well as connect devices and apps that will help you to learn and develop better skill and technique as a learner.
This Yamaha offers GHS weighted keys, which are heavier in the lower end and lighter in the higher end, just like a real acoustic piano. Advances Wave Memory Stereo Sampling has carefully tested and recorded the sound of each note and key from Yamaha’s revered concert grand piano. 64-note polyphony allows you to create a deeper, denser level of music and play much more advances pieces without any of the notes or music being cut away. Dual split mode allows you to play two voices at once so that you can create a deeper and richer sound. The Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano offers USB connectivity and is compatible with a huge range of devices and apps to help beginners learns and advanced players develop their skills. It has a matte finish to each key in order to emulate a realistic ivory key feel. The Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano offers a full 88-key keyboard and weighs 35 pounds. It is provided with a sustain pedal for more expressive play. The single button operation makes it very easy to work with and change around the features. The Yamaha offers a wide range of voices so that you can customise your playing style and create much more diverse sounds and music.
- The impressive realism of the Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano makes it ideal for a beginner player in order to help them grow and develop their talents, as well as develop skills and techniques that are transferrable onto a real, acoustic piano.
- The lightweight design makes it easy to move around the home and use as a performance piano, as it is very easy to carry.
- The range of 10 voices allows you to play many different genres of music and styles, as well as customise your own musical style to produce a wider range of music.
- The split mode allows you to play more depth in your music and create classic pieces, as well as modern and contemporary music.
- The carefully and professionally taken tones and notes make the Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano one of the most realistic sounding digital pianos on the market.
- The higher level of polyphony and properly weighted keys give you the freedom to play much more complex and emotive music pieces as you learn to play.
- The easy to use buttons and display make it perfect no matter what your age or capabilities, as it is a one-button feature system.
- This is one of the lowest costing, yet highly realistic digital pianos we could find.
- The Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano does not offer as many features as some of the more advanced and expensive options of digital pianos from our list.
- It offers only 10 voices, so it is not as suitable for aspiring DJs and contemporary performers who need more sounds and voices on their digital piano.
- It has been found by many customers to break and the keys can go flat, this required reconfiguration or a full repair, which can be expensive.
- This Yamaha does not offer as many connectivity ports as other models, so it cannot be as useful for those who want to use specific software with their digital piano.
- The speakers are not loud enough for the piano to play with a band or concert without external speakers, which can be an expensive extra cost.
- It is heavy and not as portable to take to gigs and performances.
- Highly realistic
- Great Sound
- Great for beginners
- Less features than others
- Not many voices
- Limited connectivity
The Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano is an excellent digital piano for beginners, as it offers all that you need in order to learn and develop proper technique and skill. It does not overcomplicate things with too many features and voices, but it offers the extensive realism that a beginner needs I order to learn properly. Overall, the Yamaha P45 88-Key Digital Piano is the perfect digital piano for a beginner learning at home.